Friday, February 5, 2016

Tools that I use

Here are some of the tools that I use in the FabLab in CPCC. I bring in some tools because the tool situation there can get tight. I am also already familiar with my own tools and not afraid to brake or loose them. The verity if tools is subject to change based on what I am doing.

Here are the tools:
  • An industrial strength Sharpie, a fine tip ballpoint pen, a couple of screw drivers, tweezers, pliers, a razor knife, two needles (handy for picking out small things), and two different sizes of scissors. One is a small pair of medical grade scissors and the other is an old pair of shears/scissors. 


Here is how I carry them in my back pack:

  • This is just a cheap pencil case or note book pocket. It zips up, has a clear window so I can see, and  is sturdy. The case is big enough and I could even fit more tools in if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment