Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Extra Stickers

Here are some stickers that were made just for fun. Most of these are designs or images that I found online. The pictures were either .jpg or .png files that I put into Pixlr, it is an online photo editor and is handy for removing the background and cropping. I then ran the cropped and edited images through Inkscape. I used Inkscape to turn the raster image into a vector image and re-size them.

Here are the stickers:


This is the smaller Deathly Hollows sticker and was made using the re-sized .pdf file. These were cutout in black vinyl. The black vinyl is more visible than the silver vinyl.


PDF File
SVG File

This sticker is the next one I made. It is the logo for the Bethesda game, Skyrim. I found an image of it on Google and used my regular routine.

PDF file
SVG file

This is a sticker that I made for a friend. I did a search on Google for a D20 vector image and turned up this. It is an open domain image, so I can do want I like with it. I used Pixlr then Inkscape and saved it as a .pdf file. This one was tricky, the numbers were hard to peel out.








No comments:

Post a Comment